- Speed – clean tight spaces and narrow aisles. The Model 7200’s compact, highly maneuverable, 3-wheel stance lets the machine clean in the tightest areas.
- Double your productivity– The Tennant 7200 riding floor scrubber can do up to twice the work of a standard walk-behind in the same amount of time and maneuver in many of the same tight spaces.
- Critical components are protected throughout the machine. The oversized, in-line vacuum filter cartridge helps keep dust, lint, and foam from damaging fan motors. Leave floors clean, dry, and spotless.
- The Tennant 7200 riding floor scrubber lays down solution and aggressively cleans tile or smooth floors. Brush pressure is maintained electronically, even on irregular surfaces.
- A powerful vacuum and squeegee system gives superior water pickup on smooth surfaces, over cracks or during sharp turns.
- Make cleaning easier for your operators with a roomy operator compartment, one-button scrubbing, low-effort steering and easy-to-understand displays.
- Tank clean-out is easy.
- Extension hoses let you empty where you want.
- Easy access speeds the job.
- Large clean-out ports ensure complete cleaning.
- Simplify routine maintenance.
- No-tool brush and squeegee changes free operators to spend more time scrubbing and less time working on the machine.
- High productivity – Since operators prefer to ride rather than walk, they will be more productive and less fatigued when operating a rider unit.
- Simplified cleaning – One-button scrubbing and simple controls mean almost anyone can operate it.
- Impressive maneuverability-The riding floor scrubber U-turns in aisle widths less than 7 feet (2150 mm) to scrub congested areas others cannot.