Executive Vice President
Kurt Amig has been a trainer/consultant in the industry for over 28 years working hand in hand with companies to improve health and wellness in the workplace. Americhem prides itself on becoming part of your team to increase health standards for the overall well-being and safety of your employees.
Kurt has worked with many prominent businesses to certify their companies in the following areas…
- Health/Sanitation Training—Certification programs to improve health and wellness
- Safety in the Workplace—Being compliant with regulatory agencies
- Green Initiative and Sustainable Systems—How to implement the programs
- Expert in Cost Reductions—Using cost calculators to validate money savings
- Implement Inventory Control Systems—Minimize the total cost of inventory
He is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University and is certified by leading industry manufacturers in facility sanitation procedures.
Other certifications include…
- Certified to conduct seminars on the new GHS (Globally Harmonized System) Hazard Communication laws and regulations.
- CIMS Certification: Has been certified in CIMS “ISSA Certification Experts” (I.C.E.) Certified to provide training and consulting services to cleaning organizations interested in complying with and preparing to be certified by the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).
- Healthy Measures Certification: Certified in a comprehensive program created to enhance a healthier environment and facility reputation. Healthy Measures is a program designed to help protect your facility against HAI related incidents by enforcing proper surface disinfection and hand hygiene.
- Healthy Measures is designed to implement best sanitation and hygiene practices.
- ATP Testing
- Also Certified in the following…
- Health Care Training (Hospitals/Nursing Homes/Rehab Centers)
- Blood Borne Pathogen
- Educational Facility Training
- Restroom Disinfection & Sanitation
- Mold Remediation
- Hard Floor Care
- Carpet Care
- Office Cleaning
- Flu Outbreak, Breaking the Chain of Infection throughout facilities